- Had your photo taken at Cape Reinga?
- Eaten an ice cream sitting on the sand?
- Dug for tuatua at Tokerau or Ninety Mile Beach?
- Taken a 360 degree photo at Rangikapiti Pa?
- Sandboarded the dunes of Te Paki Stream?
- Checked out the historic Mangonui Village such as the old Courthouse?
- Surfed a Far North Break ? ( Shipwreck Bay, Taupo Bay)
- Te Ahu - Kaitaia's famous pou representing the seven peoples?
- Taken your family fishing off Mangonui Wharf?
- Fallen asleep to the sound of the gentle waves of Doubtless Bay?
- Had the best Road trip ever
Incredible 5 Star Property! Our stay at Golden Sand was truly wonderful and was by far the highlight of our holiday. The deluxe cabin was beautifully renovated, so warm and cosy and the floor to ceiling windows showing off the view were a fabulous touch. The kitchen had everything we needed, we...
Paradise This is the most amazing location. If there’s one place you visit in NZ this year then make it Golden Sand. It is more beautiful than the photos show. Our accommodation was luxurious and the bed the most comfortable we have ever experienced. We could watch the sunset and ocean...
Wonderful for our large group to be together and celebrate whilst having wide choice of suitable units for our individual needs - mums n dads,babies n teenagers and nanas n Pops all happy playing at the beach like when we were kids. Such good value for spotless, comfortable and beautifully...
Sylvie, Lake Ngatu