- Had your photo taken at Cape Reinga?
- Eaten an ice cream sitting on the sand?
- Dug for tuatua at Tokerau or Ninety Mile Beach?
- Taken a 360 degree photo at Rangikapiti Pa?
- Sandboarded the dunes of Te Paki Stream?
- Checked out the historic Mangonui Village such as the old Courthouse?
- Surfed a Far North Break ? ( Shipwreck Bay, Taupo Bay)
- Te Ahu - Kaitaia's famous pou representing the seven peoples?
- Taken your family fishing off Mangonui Wharf?
- Fallen asleep to the sound of the gentle waves of Doubtless Bay?
- Had the best Road trip ever
This apartment was in the best location ever being right on the beach- very clean and looked quite new. Everything that ups could think of was provided and there was a great coffee shop with excellent fish and chips and lunch food right across the road also with friendly staff.
Jane T, TripAdvisor
'We had the most amazing time here at Rosemary’s place in Cable Bay. You could not get a better location, right on the beach with incredible views of the bay. The accommodation provides everything you need and more, with a full kitchen, laundry, BBQ and spa pool. Being dog friendly,...
Wow,wow & wow! My husband & I (& our little poodle) had the pleasure to stay in the Cabana for 4 nights 10/09-13/09. The accommodation was top notch and of course the position was unbeatable. Accommodation that allows pets to be included is often disappointing so Golden Sands is a...
Janet, Trip Advisor