- Had your photo taken at Cape Reinga?
- Eaten an ice cream sitting on the sand?
- Dug for tuatua at Tokerau or Ninety Mile Beach?
- Taken a 360 degree photo at Rangikapiti Pa?
- Sandboarded the dunes of Te Paki Stream?
- Checked out the historic Mangonui Village such as the old Courthouse?
- Surfed a Far North Break ? ( Shipwreck Bay, Taupo Bay)
- Te Ahu - Kaitaia's famous pou representing the seven peoples?
- Taken your family fishing off Mangonui Wharf?
- Fallen asleep to the sound of the gentle waves of Doubtless Bay?
- Had the best Road trip ever
We would recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing break up North. This was the most perfect place to stay for a relaxing break. The view, the sound of the sea, the facilities, the decor could not have been better.
Very warm welcome from the host, thank you Brian. The unit overlooks the picturesque beachfront of Cable Bay. Amazing. Very Kid Friendly with plagrounds closeby. High standard facilities. Awesome heat pump. Excellent shower and shops close to amenities. Chilled the whole time. Kids got to watch...
Norma M, TripAdvisor
The accommodation was ideally situated right on the beach with a high level of comfort and a stylish 'retro' feel. There was so much right on your doorstep with beautiful beach walks, nearby Mangonui and all of the far North's many natural attractions within reasonable driving...